The Woodbury Crime Free Multi-Housing (CFMH) program is a partnership between the Public Safety Department, rental property owners and managers, and tenants. This program replaces the Safer Tenants and Rentals (STAR) program that was implemented in the late 1990’s. The mission of the CFMH program is to:
1. Decrease crime and create a safe environment in multi-housing communities.
2. Build trust between apartment management and law enforcement to work together to problem solve within multi-housing communities.
3. Increase crime reporting within multi-housing communities and build relationships between all CFMH communities.
The program begins with an eight hour training instructed by the program coordinator to attain Phase I certification. Phase II is an inspection of the property to ensure basic crime prevention concepts are met in accordance with the program guidelines. Phase III (final phase) is a community gathering of properties to discuss safety and crime prevention. Once all phases are complete, a property will be fully certified. Fully-certified properties have nationally reported reductions in police calls up to 70 percent over previous years.
If you don’t see a CFMH certificate displayed at your community, call the Woodbury Public Safety Department at (651) 714-3600 to check on the property’s status. For more information about the CFMH program, contact us by email at email@example.com.
Below is a listing of multi-housing properties in Woodbury participating in the CFMH program:
• 33rd Company
• Ashwood Pond Apartments
• City Walk – The Flats Apartments
• Courtly Park Townhomes
• Crown Villa Apartments
• Grand Reserve Townhomes
• Lake Side Townhomes
• Pondview Townhomes
• Seasons Villas Townhomes
• Sienna Ridge Townhomes
• The Barrington Apartments
• Uptown at City Walk Apartments
• Valley Creek Apartments
• Views at City Walk Apartments
• Westview Estates Townhomes
• Woodbury Park Townhomes
• Woodland Pointe Apartments
• Woodlane Place Townhomes
• Woodmere Apartments