Toilet Replacement Rebate Program
Save money and water by replacing old toilets with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) WaterSense-certified models!
As part of the city’s water conservation program, we are offering rebates up to $100 for replacing an old toilet with a U.S. EPA WaterSense low-flush model.
WaterSense labeled products are 20% more water-efficient and perform as well as or better than standard models. The average family can save 13,000 gallons of water and $140 in water costs per year by replacing all old, inefficient toilets in their home with WaterSense labeled models.
- Purchase a new EPA WaterSense certified toilet and keep the receipt.
- Install and take a photo with proof of address included.
- Submit your application!
Terms & Conditions
- The Woodbury property where the toilet(s) is installed must be connected to the City of Woodbury water system.*
- Toilet(s) must be installed in a property owned by the applicant.
- Rebates are available, first come first serve, until September 30, 2023.
- Toilets eligible for rebates are on the US EPA WaterSense list.
- This rebate program is only for water-saving replacement toilets (new construction and new development properties built in 2021 or later are not eligible for this program).
- Expenses eligible for reimbursement are limited to the costs of the toilet, before tax. Rebates may not exceed $100 per toilet and, because the rebate may not cover the tax, the rebate may end up being less than $100.
- Copies of itemized receipts or invoices must be uploaded with your rebate application. The make and model of the toilet, along with the pre-tax costs of the toilet, must be shown on the receipt or invoice.
- Evidence of U.S. EPA WaterSense toilet purchase and photo documentation of installation must be provided as outlined on the application form.
- Purchases eligible for a rebate must have occurred after July 1, 2022.
- If the application is approved, a check will be mailed to your residence within 45 days.
- Rebates are limited to 2 per household.
- The City of Woodbury reserves the right to deny any rebate application.
- The rebate program will conclude September 30, 2023.