Lookout Ridge indoor playground is located on the lower level of Woodbury Central Park.
In a secure, stimulating environment, custom-built to a child's scale, Lookout Ridge is a state-of-the-art indoor playground located on the lower level of Central Park. The playground complements the high quality and unique design of the Central Park building and is an exciting attraction for children age 12 and under.
A themed, life-like design and sound effects accompany slides, forests, a treehouse, and even a cave. Kids are able to climb inside cliffs imitating the St. Croix River Valley, then zoom down a mountain spiral slide emerging from a cave. Children also can venture to the top of the treehouse, cross over to the gigantic fallen tree, and race down a 30-foot super slide! For a more challenging adventure, kids can explore the tree foam forest and cross through the tube jam.
Contact Lookout Ridge via email or call 651-714-3799.
Lookout Ridge Open Playtime
Come in and play during open hours! The cost is $5.50 plus tax for all children who are playing in the structure (ages 1 to17). Adult chaperones ages 18 and up are free.
Lookout Ridge indoor playground is located on the lower level of Woodbury's Central Park. Take I-94 East to Radio Drive. Go south on Radio Drive approximately two miles. Take a left on Central Park Place (just south of the intersection of Radio Drive and Valley Creek Road). Parking is available on the east and west sides of the building.
- A wristband must be worn at all times.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Drop-in birthday parties are not allowed.
- No food, gum, or beverages are allowed on the playground equipment.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the Lookout Ridge playground area, including birthday cakes.
- No running or rough play.
- Socks only (no shoes or bare feet) when playing on the playground equipment.
Note: Lookout Ridge is a parent/guardian supervised area. On non-school days, we cannot guarantee re-admission to the playground once you leave.