The field house is designed to offer a variety of options for all turf sports and can be used for other activities that require a larger indoor space. The field house can be rented as a full or half field with the use of a divider curtain. The facility also features six drop-down cages for golfing, batting, or pitching. The perimeter is ideal for walking or running, with four and one-half times around equaling one mile.
The temperature-controlled permanent structure uses a geothermal heating and cooling system that includes solar thermal panels. A storage garage is attached to the east side of the structure for outdoor field maintenance equipment and vehicles.
If you are interested in renting field house space, call 651-714-3743 or email us. For more information on availability view field house availability.
The indoor field house measures approximately 235-by-365 feet total. The turf has markings for:
- Soccer field (white lines): 330-by-210 feet
- Women's lacrosse field (blue lines): 330-by-210 feet
- Men's lacrosse field (yellow lines): 330-by-180 feet
- Two half soccer fields (white lines): 210-by-150 feet
- Two ball fields (white foul lines): 210-by-165 feet
- Black tick marks at multiple distances for bases and pitching
- Football field (green lines): 360-by-160 feet