Utility Billing & Rates
City utility bills include charges for:
- Sanitary sewer
- State water testing
- Stormwater management
- Street lighting services
- Water usage
These city services are not supported by property taxes. The amount paid through your utility bill covers the cost of providing these services, improvements to the systems, and general system repairs and maintenance.
Utility Bill Account
For new set up of utility service or changes to your utility service account, contact the Finance Department by email or call Utility Billing. Questions concerning your utility bill and payment can also be addressed by contacting the Finance Department.
Other Questions & Concerns
- If you have questions concerning your water service, water meters, or your sanitary sewer service, email or call Public Works at 651-714-3720
- If you have questions concerning street lights, call Xcel Energy at 800-960-6235
- If you have questions concerning stormwater, email or call Public Works at 651-714-3720
Utility Bill Pay Service
City of Woodbury Utility Billing is proud to offer convenient payment options through an electronic billing and payment service. The service allows customers to:
- View their utility bills online anytime
- Pay online with credit/debit card or e-check
- Pay by phone anytime
- Pay by text: sign up to receive text notifications and make a payment by text with a default payment method
- Go paperless and receive bills via email
- Get email reminders when payment is due
- Set up automatic payments so you never miss a payment
To take advantage of these options, visit our Electronic Billing and Payment Service website.