Records Request

Police & Fire Reports

Requests for a reports can be made through the citizen service request system or in person at Woodbury Public Safety, 2100 Radio Drive. It is helpful if you are able to provide us with as many details as possible (date, time, location or case number, if available) for faster retrieval of the report. We fill requests as quickly as we can and in the order they are received. However, information on some reports may be private or confidential and therefore must be redacted before copies can be released.

Requests will be filled in the order they are received. Please be advised that turnaround time may be longer than normal.

Accident Reports

The Police Department files an accident report with the State of Minnesota on all crashes that result in injury or death, or total property damage of $1,000 or more. Accidents that occur on private property do not require a state accident report. If you require a copy of the state accident report, please request one by following the link above.

Quick Links