Updated Feb. 24: All outdoor rinks and warming houses are closed for the season. However, outdoor ice rink at M Health Fairview Sports Center will remain open as ice conditions allow.
Public Skating and Hockey Rinks Locations
Below is the schedule for the public outdoor skating rinks and warming houses
|Pleasure Rink||Hockey Rink||Warming House Available||User Activated Lights Available||Mon. - Fri. Warming House Schedule||Sat.- Sun. Warming House Schedule|
|Shawnee Park||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||4-9 p.m.||1-9 p.m.|
The outdoor refrigerated rink at M Health Fairview Sports Center will open on November 21. Please visit the refrigerated outdoor rink page for more information and schedules.
For daily updates on outdoor rinks and ice conditions, please call the Parks and Recreation weather line at 651-714-3569.
General Outdoor Rink Guidelines
- Patrons skate at their own risk and within their comfort zone. When the rink is busy, consider skating at another location or at a different time.
- Use of the outdoor skating rinks is self-monitored. Please be mindful of your time on the rinks so everyone can enjoy skating.
- Organized practices and games are not currently allowed. Future use of this nature requires a facility use permit issued by the city.
- Do not visit public places if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Portable bathrooms are available.
The outdoor skating rinks will close during extreme weather. Note: it is illegal to drive or park on park paths without proper authorization.
Outdoor Rinks Video