Located on the south side of the M Health Fairview Sports Center field house, the splash pad offers two platforms of water fun. The larger platform offers dumping buckets, nozzles and flower showers. The smaller platform offers features for smaller children.
The equipment also includes special features that encourage water conservation. Each splash pad sprays water for approximately four minutes before automatically shutting off. This feature helps reduce water use, particularly when it’s not in use. Users can reactivate the system by simply touching a button located near each splash pad.
In addition, excess water from the splash pad drains to a nearby stormwater pond, where it is reused to irrigate the outdoor fields at sports center.
The splash pad is free and operating hours are from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Nearby restrooms are available during these hours. The splash pad will be inoperable during closed hours.
Splash pad rules
- Have fun!
- No running or rough play.
- No pets on splash pad or in water.
- No glass containers.
- No hanging/climbing on water feature.
- No bicycles, skateboards or any other equipment on splash pad
- No littering-leave nothing behind.
- Please only use swim diapers for toddlers.
- Be respectful of all users.