The City of Woodbury does not have a mask mandate in place and will continue to follow COVID-19 guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC).
- Since COVID-19 transmission rates have reached the “high” category in Washington County, the City of Woodbury is now recommending everyone two years or older - fully vaccinated and unvaccinated - wear a well-fitted mask in all indoor city facilities.
- Please demonstrate a respectful attitude toward those individuals that continue to wear a mask for added personal protection or in order to follow the current recommendations.
- Visitors attending private events in our banquet or event spaces may still be required to mask. Please check with your host.
- Some groups scheduling practices, games or events at the Healtheast Sports Center may require visitors or participants to wear face masks while attending. Please check with your event organizer.
- Private businesses may still require face masks inside their facilities and the public should follow those requirements.
COVID-19 vaccines are now available to residents ages twelve and older, visit the MDH COVID-19 website to learn more and sign up.