Every Day Sustainability
- Take the Minnesota Energy Challenge! By taking the Energy Challenge, you are agreeing to take steps to reduce carbon dioxide emissions - and saving money on your utility bills.
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency's Do It Green! Minnesota (formerly The Twin Cities Green Guide) is a guidebook that helps educate Minnesotans about green and sustainable living and building a healthy, local community. The website provides extensive information from the guidebook, and a Green Community Calendar for Minnesota.
- GreenerChoices.org is hosted by Consumers Union, the non-profit publisher of Consumer Reports. Greener Choices.org was created to provide credible, in-depth information on green products, services, and lifestyles.
- Living Green - MPCA offers tools, resources, and events for helping Minnesotans prevent pollution, build healthier communities and live more sustainable lives.
- Energy Efficiency - ENERGY STAR Program - Information on how to save money through energy efficient products, practices, and DIY project for your home or your business.
- Woodbury Goes Green Loan Program - Low-interest home improvement loans supporting sustainable and energy-efficient green building practices in the City of Woodbury.
- MPCA Green Building - Extensive resources and assistance for residents and businesses who are interested in nearly any aspect of green buildings including renewable energy and conservation, landscaping, green building and remodeling, and financing, etc.
- Recycling and Waste Reduction
- Sustainable Food and Products
- Natural Landscaping
- Donate Reusable Items
- Water Conservation