Central Park is open for access to the RH Stafford Library and Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) services. It is also open for scheduled meetings, events, programs and rentals that follow guidelines for group size and social distancing set forth by the State of Minnesota.
In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) new mask guidance, Governor Walz signed an updated executive order ending the statewide face covering requirement.
- The City of Woodbury does not have a mask mandate in place and will continue to follow the executive orders issued by the governor and COVID-19 guidance provided by the CDC.
- Now in effect, customers visiting city facilities are no longer required to wear a face covering or physically distance.
- However, the CDC does recommend those who are not fully vaccinated continue wearing masks while indoors.
- Please demonstrate a respectful attitude toward those individuals that continue to wear a mask for added personal protection or in order to follow the current recommendations.
- Visitors attending private events in our meeting, banquet or event spaces may still be required to mask. Please check with your host.
- Other Organizations within Central Park may require visitors or participants to wear face masks while attending. Please check their information and guidelines.
- Private businesses may still require face masks inside their facilities and the public should follow those requirements.
COVID-19 vaccines are now available to residents ages twelve and older, visit mn.gov/COVID19/Vaccine to learn more and sign up.Lookout Ridge Indoor Playground
Weddings at Central Park Meeting and Event Space
Central Park, located at 8595 Central Park Place, is a multi-use indoor park that provides a focal point that establishes the City Center area as the heart of our city. The park links to the Washington County branch library and the YMCA, and houses School District 833 Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) and the Great Rivers Adult Education Consortium.
With activities for a wide range of age groups - from toddlers to teens to seniors - the park, coupled with the library, enhances our sense of community in Woodbury.