The La Lake building and access to La Lake trails will be closed indefinitely due to the Public Works Expansion Project and relocation of city staff.
Trails can still be accessed from the Bailey Road entrance at 6655 Bailey Road.
- The facility includes separate men's and women's restrooms, storage area, and is surrounded by 80 acres of wooded landscape.
- Accommodates comfortably 25 people
- 25 parking spots
- Conference room seating for 20. The room includes chairs, 6-foot rectangle tables, white board, pull-down presentation screen, one flip chart and stand and DSL Internet modem
- Three-season porch with two sky lights, vaulted ceiling with fan, access to the deck and great view of the backyard
- Open-style kitchen includes a phone, stove, double sink, refrigerator, microwave, two 12-cup coffee makers and dishwasher