This 5.5 mile trail is accessible from the large lower parking lot at Carver Lake Park, 3175 Century Avenue South, with the trailhead located at the west end of the parking lot. The trail typically will be open from April through November, but closures will take place whenever the trail is wet following a long period of rain or heavy downpours and also during the thaw/freeze period each spring and fall. For weekend trail closures, refer to Facebook or Minnesota Off-Road Cyclists. Winter riding is allowed when conditions are not wet or muddy.
- Carver Lake Park Off-road Cycling Trail Map
- Park hours are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Picnic shelter use required permit
- Trash and recycling must be deposited in designated containers
- Pets must be on leash and pet waste must be picked up and property disposed of
- Tobacco use is prohibited
- Glass containers are prohibited
- No motorized vehicles on grass or trails
- On paved trails, bicyclists must yield to pedestrians
- All other provisions of the Woodbury Park Ordinance are enforced
For facility information or maintenance needs, contact the City of Woodbury, Parks and Recreation Department at (651) 714-3583.
Rules of the Trail
- Do not use the trail when it is wet or muddy
- Ride on open trails only
- Leave no trace
- Control your bicycle
- Always yield trail
- Never scare animals
- Plan ahead
The off-road cycling trail at Carver Lake Park is open for all winter cyclists and snowshoers. The trail will be open during the winter months for anyone that would like to utilize the trail for winter cycling or snowshoeing. Please keep the trail in great shape by following all trail closures during the freeze/thaw period each fall and spring and also during wet conditions. Portable restroom available during winter months. Gates will be closed when the trail is officially closed for use.