"Juvenile" refers to a person under the age of 17.
It is unlawful for a juvenile under the age of 15 to be present in any public place or establishment within the City of Woodbury:
- Any time between 10 p.m. on any Sunday through Thursday and 5 a.m. of the following day.
- Any time between 11 p.m. on any Friday or Saturday and 5 a.m. on the following day.
It is unlawful for a juvenile, age 15 or 16, to be present in any public place or establishment within the City of Woodbury:
- Any time between 11 p.m. on any Sunday through Thursday and 5 a.m. of the following day.
- Any time between 12 a.m. and 5 a.m. on any Saturday or Sunday.
Exceptions to the above can be that:
- The juvenile was accompanied by his or her parent, guardian or other responsible adult.
- The juvenile was engaged in a lawful employment activity or was going to or returning home from his or her place of employment.
- The juvenile was involved in an emergency situation.
- The juvenile was going to, attending, or returning home from an official school, religious or other recreation activity sponsored and/or supervised by a public entity or a civic organization.
- The juvenile was on an errand by permission or direction of a parent or guardian (in writing and signed by the parent or guardian).
For additional information or if you have any questions, please contact the Police Department at (651) 714-3600 or send an email to email@example.com.