top bg

Vacation Checks

Going away? The Woodbury Police Department offers a program to watch the exterior of your home when you will be gone for more than three days. Additionally, you should ask a friend or neighbor to watch your home. They can take in papers and mail, water plants, open and close curtains, vary lighting and make the home look more "lived in." Make sure somebody removes snow or mows the lawn as the season dictates.

Complete form online through the Citizen Service Request or call the Police Department at (651) 714-3600. You will be asked to provide your name, address, phone number, dates you will be gone, keyholder name, address and phone number. If possible, a phone number where you can be reached while you are gone should also be provided. For more information regarding this program, contact us by email to