Online registration for Spring/Summer 2019 programs is currently open. All forms of registration will be accepted beginning Friday, March 22.
Browse the Spring/Summer 2019 Recreation Brochure
Browse the Winter 2018 Recreation Brochure
Discover what Woodbury Parks and Recreation offers during other seasons by viewing the past brochures.
Fall 2018 Brochure
- Pre-registration is required for all programs unless otherwise listed. Registrations are not accepted at program sites, unless stated. Programs have maximums and minimums, we encourage you to register early for programs and events to assure your spot.
- If the class you want to register for is full, you can register for the wait-list. There is no fee for a wait-list registration and no commitment. We will contact you if we are able to accommodate the wait-list.
- You can register for our programs online, in person or over the phone. We accept cash, check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa for payment.
- A $30 fee charge will be charged for all checks returned due to insufficient funds, account closed or no account.
- If registration or weather is insufficient, a program might be canceled. If a program is cancelled, we will contact you and provide other opportunities or a refund for the program fee, unless otherwise noted.
- Participant requests for transfers or cancellations must be done ten (10) business days prior to the start of the originally registered for program.
- Participants may cancel a registration at least ten (10) business days before the start of the class. You will receive a refund, minus a $5 administrative fee per program, per person, for programs with a fee of $74.99 and under; a $10 administrative fee per program for programs with a fee of $75 to $149.99; and a $15 administrative fee for programs with a fee of $150 or above. Programs with fees of $10 or less will not qualify for a refund. Cancellations nine (9) business days or less, prior to the start of the registered program, will not be eligible for refunds, transfers to alternate programs or program credits.
- Refunds, credits or prorating will not be issued once a program has started.
- Facility cancellation notice provided forty-five (45) consecutive days prior to the date of the reservation, will result in a full refund of the damage deposit and the facility fee, minus the fifteen (15%) percent cancellation fee imposed on the cancellation. Facility cancellations made less than forty-five (45) consecutive days prior to the date of the reservation will result in a full refund of the damage deposit, but no facility fee will be refunded. If the facility reservation was made six (6) months prior to the facility usage date, any refund will be in the form of a check issued through the City of Woodbury's Finance Department.
All are Welcome
All recreational programs offered by the city are open to everyone in the community. If you are interested in participating and have special needs or support services; we ask you notify us at least two (2) weeks in advance of the program start date so we can create a successful environment for you.
The City of Woodbury Parks and Recreation Department guarantees you will be satisfied with recreation classes, program or events in which you participate. If you are not completely satisfied with our service, we would like to know. We will listen to your concerns and do our very best to correct the issue or ease the concern. Our department is committed to excellence. Your suggestions and comments are valued and welcomed.
The City of Woodbury reserves the right, and may give permission to the media, to photograph classes, programs and participants at any of our facilities, properties or any sponsored activity. These photos are used for promotional purposes and may be used on all forms of communications the city utilizes. If you see City of Woodbury staff taking photos and you wish not to be photographed, please inform us.
Fee Assistance Policy
The City of Woodbury has created a sliding fee schedule to assist Woodbury residents with financial need relating to recreation programs (listed below), that are in-house run with a cost of $10 or more. (Programs that involve ordering tickets, golf lessons, camps, leagues, offsite trips, or contractual programs, are not eligible for assistance.) To be eligible, an applicant must be a current Woodbury resident, provide proof of residency, be listed on the submitted filed, federal tax return and meet certain income and household size limitations. If eligible, the assistance is good for the calendar year applied in. You will be required to reapply every calendar year. Users can print the online Fee Assistance Application or call the Parks and Recreation Department at (651) 714-3583 for additional information or to request an application to be mailed.
Eligible Recreation Programs
Group Ice Skating Lessons
(Excludes: Team, Club or Open Skate Programs)
Group Tennis Lessons
In-house Youth Sport Camps
Leaders in Training (LIT)
Miracle League Sports Programs
(Includes: Marvelous Mondays, Wacky Wednesdays, Friday Fun)
Youth Specialty Playgrounds
Data Privacy Advisory
Under the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, you are entitled to know the following about the information which the City of Woodbury collects from you:
- The following information about individuals who are enrolled in a City of Woodbury Parks and Recreation Department program is classified private data: name, address, telephone number; other data that identify the individual; data that describe the individual’s health or medical condition, family relationship, or living arrangements and opinions about the individual’s emotional makeup or behavior.
- The information you provide to the City of Woodbury is used to process your registration request to determine City of Woodbury staff, facilities and equipment needs, and to assist coaches/ supervisors in notifying participants of scheduling changes.
- Participation in any recreational program or activity is voluntary, and you are not legally required to provide the information requested. However, if you fail to provide the information, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity or program.
- The information you provide will be made available to staff in the Parks and Recreation Department, the City of Woodbury’s insurer and attorney, and the coach, supervisor, or instructor of the activity, who may be a City of Woodbury employee, contractor or volunteer.