A special thank you to our 2019 Platinum Sponsors!
And shout-out to our gold, silver and bronze sponsors!
Becoming a Recreation Sponsor
The City of Woodbury’s Parks and Recreation Department is committed to enhancing the quality of life of Woodbury residents. We do this through high fives, messy experiments, fist bumps, giggles and words of encouragement!
We welcome all businesses and organizations to partner with us to create events that provide your business with a unique marketing opportunity and enhance our services. We thoroughly enjoy working with businesses and organizations and will work with you to create an experience that is valuable to your business and our community.
How do we thank our partners?
We thank our partners in a variety of ways. Some ways include:
- Business name and logo in our Parks and Recreation brochure; mailed three times per year to over 33,700 households and businesses in Woodbury and Newport.
- Business name on promotional materials displayed at Central Park, Lookout Ridge, Eagle Valley Golf Course and HealthEast Sports Center.
- On-site promotion during specific event (business booth, banners, signs, flyers, etc.).
- Business name listed on event specific InTouch email messages sent out to nearly 6,000 individual emails and posts on the City of Woodbury and Parks and Recreation Department’s Facebook pages, sponsorship page on City’s website and on the REACH screens at Central Park, City Hall and HealthEast Sports Center.
We are committed to working with businesses to build a strong and connected community. Partnering with us allows your business to:
- Reach your prime audience at a chosen event;
- Connect with your customers, potential employees and other residents in or near Woodbury; and
- Demonstrate a partnership and involvement with our community.
- Financial assistance at any level
- Gift certificates or in-kind donations
- Volunteer or provide a booth at an event
Please contact us at 651-414-3437 with any questions.