The City of Woodbury is pleased to offer customers the convenience of online utility bill payments. With online bill pay, utility customers can:
- Pay utility bill with Discover, MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card
- View bill, current balance and due date
- Access billing history, payments and charges
- View historical consumption data
- Elect to have only electronic bills
Send payment to: City of Woodbury, Attn. Utility Billing, 8301 Valley Creek Road, Woodbury, MN 55125.
Residents who prefer to drop off their payment in person have the following options:
- Use the metal drop box (next to the U.S. mailbox) in front of City Hall, 8301 Valley Creek Road
- Use the drop box in the lobby of City Hall
Automatic pay plan
Utility customers can have their payments directly deducted from their checking or savings account or charged directly to their credit card on a recurring basis through the city's optional Automatic Pay Plan.
If the city receives the authorization form at least 30 days before your next bill is scheduled to be mailed, the Automatic Pay Plan will begin with your next bill. If not, you will receive a regular bill that you must pay as usual. You will know you are signed up when your bill arrives and says: “Do not pay – Automatic Payment Plan" on (due date).
Customers who sign up for the Automatic Pay Plan may cancel it at any time by completing the Automatic Pay Cancellation Form. If you have questions about this optional service, call (651) 714-3508.