- The City of Woodbury does not have a mask mandate in place and will continue to follow the executive orders issued by the governor and COVID-19 guidance provided by the CDC.
- With COVID-19 transmission rates reaching the “high” category in Washington County, the City of Woodbury is now recommending people -- fully vaccinated and unvaccinated -- wear a well-fitted mask in all city facilities.
- Please demonstrate a respectful attitude toward those individuals that continue to wear a mask for added personal protection or in order to follow the current recommendations.
- Visitors attending private events in our banquet or event spaces may still be required to mask. Please check with your host.
- Some groups scheduling practices, games or events at the Healtheast Sports Center may require visitors or participants to wear face masks while attending. Please check with your event organizer.
- Private businesses may still require face masks inside their facilities and the public should follow those requirements.
COVID-19 vaccines are now available to residents ages twelve and older, visit the MDH COVID-19 website to learn more and sign up.
The city will continue sending announcements and changes to all current city services, meetings and operations if/when they are deemed necessary. If you'd like to get email notifications, register for InTouch and select the "HealthEast Sports Center" or "Recreation Programs/Events" lists.
HealthEast Sports Center (HSC) is one of the largest multiuse sports centers in the state. HSC serves the community and region with high-quality indoor and outdoor facilities, including a 90,000-square-foot indoor field house, two indoor ice arenas, an outdoor refrigerated recreational ice skating rink, 36 outdoor athletic fields and a splash pad water feature. It is home to three local high school hockey teams and Madison’s Place, the Twin Cities East Metro’s first completely handicapped-accessible inclusive playground.