Updated Sept. 11: HealthEast Sport’s Centers open walk/run program will resume with limited hours beginning Monday, Sept. 21. Other open field house and ice arena programs are being evaluated for future start dates. Open walk/run will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 6-9 a.m. from Sept. 21-Oct. 2. The October schedule will be released later this month. Cost is $3 per time, $20 for a 10-pass or $52 for a season pass (effective Sept. 21, 2020-Aug. 31, 2021).
View the open walk/run schedule
Season passes can be purchased at HSC during open walk times. Purchases can also be made over the phone by calling 651-414-3453. Due to the COVID-19 shutdown, our 2019-2020 annual pass holders will receive a 50 percent discount on a new 2020-21 annual pass if purchased by Dec. 1.
• Stay home if you are feeling sick.
• Masks must be worn the entire time you are in HSC, including while walking or running.
• Walkers/runners must maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance between people who are not in the same household.
• Capacity will be limited.
• Everyone must check in at the front desk prior to entering the field house.
• Due to facility capacity limitations, all runners/walkers must exit the facility by 9 a.m.
• Walking/running only. Playing with children on the field is not allowed during this time
COVID-19 Facility Rental Update
HealthEast Sports Center will host small group rentals beginning in June. All facility use will follow guidelines for group size and social distancing set forth by the State of Minnesota. The facility will remain closed to walk-in guests until further notice.