Open walk/run takes place Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to noon; and Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to 3 p.m. Cost is $3 per time or $20 for a 10-pass. A season annual pass is also available for $52. The annual pass is effective Sept. 1, 2020 to Aug. 31, 2021.
Per Executive Order 20-103, face coverings MUST be worn by all persons at all times. Please maintain 12-foot physical distance from non-household members. Participants must check in at the front desk prior to entering the field house. Walking/running is the only activity allowed during this time. Playing with children and other training activities are not currently allowed.
Please see the main HealthEast Sports Center (HSC) page of the website for updated information on HSC and COVID-19 guidelines.
• Stay home if you are feeling sick.
• Masks must be worn the entire time you are in HSC, including while walking or running.
• Walkers/runners must maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance between people who are not in the same household.
• Capacity will be limited.
• Everyone must check in at the front desk prior to entering the field house.
• Due to facility capacity limitations, all runners/walkers must exit the facility immediately after the program has ended.
• Walking/running only. Playing with children on the field is not allowed during this time.