Escape the cold to find family-friendly entertainment at Central Park! A full line-up of musical acts are scheduled in the amphitheater through this spring:
- ForEver Young, swing, jazz, 1950s through 1980s rock
Sunday, March 24, at 2 p.m.
- Sarah VanValkenburg, Americana guitar music
Sunday, April 14, at 2 p.m.
- Dance and Entertainment, spring dance showcase
Sunday, April 28, at 2 p.m.
- Classic Brass Quintet, brass quintet
Sunday, May 5, at 2 p.m.
- South Washington County Community Band
Sunday, May 19, at 2 p.m.
All concerts are free to attend (no reservations required)!